Migration, Set of Water Buffalo Family, Adult & Baby Animal Figures
Our brand has been in the making of this set for a while to make the BEST of the BEST set just for you! We have created a set that will last years, will be loved for long and is always fun and educational to play with - with a budget friendly price point! This set appeals to younger & older, Encourages creativity, will last you, is great for schools and for homes, is easily accessible, and the best part is - it brings family and friends together! This set encourages sharing, play, and develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It allows your creativity and imagination to explore.
- Set Features: 2 Water Buffalos- 1 Adult & 1 Young- Hand painted
- Larger Buffalo measures 5 1/2'' - Smaller Buffalo measures 3" each - Water Buffalos look lifelike
- Designed with detailed structure - Each Buffalo stands on its own - Ideal for ages 3+
- Encourages creativity & Play - Enriches children's imagination - Educational & Fun
- Perfect for animal lovers - Safety tested & approved - Ideal for schools & homes - LET'S PLAY!
The water buffalo is thought to have originated in Asia but has since been introduced to Australia, Africa, Europe and North America. The water buffalo has been domesticated by humans for thousands of years and is used to pull heavy machinery and to carry heavy loads. Buffalo are farmed in most countries for their meat. The water buffalo is herbivorous animal and the water buffalo therefore has a purely vegetarian diet. Water buffalo munch on aquatic plants when they are in water but water buffalo seem to prefer to leave the water to find grassland where the water buffalo can graze on grasses, leaves and herbs. Their skin is leather and they live between 15-25 years.