Migration, Set of Mandrill Baboon Family, 2 Adult & Baby Animal Figures
Our brand has been in the making of this set for a while to make the BEST of the BEST set just for you! We have created a set that will last years, will be loved for long and is always fun and educational to play with - with a budget friendly price point! This set appeals to younger & older, Encourages creativity, will last you, is great for schools and for homes, is easily accessible, and the best part is - it brings family and friends together! This set encourages sharing, play, and develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It allows your creativity and imagination to explore.
- Set Features: 4 Mandrill Baboons- Two adults & Two babies- Hand painted
- Larger 4 Mandrill Baboons measure 2 1/2'' - Smaller Mandrill Baboons measure 2 1/2" each- Mandrill Baboons look lifelike
- Designed with detailed structure - Each Mandrill Baboons stands on its own - Ideal for ages 3+
- Encourages creativity & Play - Enriches children's imagination - Educational & Fun
- Perfect for animal lovers - Safety tested & approved - Ideal for schools & homes - LET'S PLAY!
The mandrill is a medium to large sized primate, natively found in a small pocket of tropical jungle in western-central Africa. The mandrill is most commonly known for it's red and blue colored nose and it's multicolored rear end. The male mandrill has incredibly long teeth, which he bares as a caution to approachees. The male mandrill has these adaptations so that he can show himself off to other mandrill and also intimidate predators. Mandrills are omnivorous animals and therefore eat almost anything. Mandrills are sociable animals and inhabit areas of forest in large groups known as a troop. The mandrill troop primarily includes female mandrills and their young who are led by a single dominant male mandrill. The mandrill primarily feeds on fruits, berries, seeds, nuts, roots, leaves, insects and even small mammals and reptiles. Most of the mandrills diet is found at ground level or just above.