Migration, Set of Kangaroos Family, 2 Adult & Baby Animal Figures
Our brand has been in the making of this set for a while to make the BEST of the BEST set just for you! We have created a set that will last years, will be loved for long and is always fun and educational to play with - with a budget friendly price point! This set appeals to younger & older, Encourages creativity, will last you, is great for schools and for homes, is easily accessible, and the best part is - it brings family and friends together! This set encourages sharing, play, and develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It allows your creativity and imagination to explore.
- Set Features: 4 Kangaroos- 1 Male, 1 Female with her Joey & 1 Young- Hand painted
- Larger Kangaroos measure 3 1/2'' - Smaller Kangaroo measure 1 1/2" each - Kangaroos look lifelike
- Designed with detailed structure - Each Kangaroos stands on its own - Ideal for ages 3+
- Encourages creativity & Play - Enriches children's imagination - Educational & Fun
- Perfect for animal lovers - Safety tested & approved - Ideal for schools & homes - LET'S PLAY!
The kangaroo is a marsupial that is indigenous to Australia and and the Indonesian island of New Guinea. Kangaroos have a deep pouch on their front in which to carry their young. A baby kangaroo is called a joey. Kangaroos eat plants, nuts, berries and insects that the kangaroos rummage for in the arid wilderness. Kangaroos are most well known for their ability to jump a phenomenal distance. Kangaroos have large, flat feet which the kangaroos use in order to aid their movement which the kangaroos do by hopping. Despite the fact that kangaroos do not move about in the conventional way, kangaroos can often be seen running at high speeds, generally when the kangaroo is scared or being chased by oncoming predators.