Migration, Set of Hyena & Wild Dog, Animal Figures
Our brand has been in the making of this set for a while to make the BEST of the BEST set just for you! We have created a set that will last years, will be loved for long and is always fun and educational to play with - with a budget friendly price point! This set appeals to younger & older, Encourages creativity, will last you, is great for schools and for homes, is easily accessible, and the best part is - it brings family and friends together! This set encourages sharing, play, and develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It allows your creativity and imagination to explore.
- Set Features: Hand painted Hyena & Wild Dog
- Hyena 11" long -Wild Dog 8" Long
- Designed with detailed structure - Each Animal stands on its own - Ideal for ages 3+
- Encourages creativity & Play - Enriches children's imagination - Educational & Fun
- Perfect for animal lovers - Safety tested & approved - Ideal for schools & homes - LET'S PLAY!
The hyena is a carnivorous dog-like species of animal, native to parts of both Africa and Asia. Hyenas are scavenger mammals. The hyena is a remarkably intelligent animal. Main African Wild Dogs are found naturally roaming the deserts, open-plains and arid savanna of sub-Saharan Africa. They prey on Wildebeest, Monkey, Birds. They have long front legs and laugh like humans.
The wild dog is grey, black, white, brown, tan, gold. They have brightly mottled fur. They eat antelope, warthog, and rodents. This highly intelligent and sociable animal is severely under threat in much of it's natural habitat, primarily due to habitat loss and having been hunted by Humans.Their Life Span is 10 - 13 years.