Migration, Set of Giganotosaurus & Carnotaurus, Animal Figures
Our brand has been in the making of this set for a while to make the BEST of the BEST set just for you! We have created a set that will last years, will be loved for long and is always fun and educational to play with - with a budget friendly price point! This set appeals to younger & older, Encourages creativity, will last you, is great for schools and for homes, is easily accessible, and the best part is - it brings family and friends together! This set encourages sharing, play, and develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It allows your creativity and imagination to explore.
- Set Features: Giganotosaurus & Carnotaurus- Hand painted
- Measurements for: Giganotosaurus 11" & Carnotaurus 8" - They look lifelike.
- Designed with detailed structure - Giganotosaurus & Carnotaurus stands on its own - Ideal for ages 3+
- Encourages creativity & Play - Enriches children's imagination - Educational & Fun
- Perfect for animal lovers - Safety tested & approved - Ideal for schools & homes - LET'S PLAY!
GIGANOTOSAURUS was a giant relative of the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Giganotosaurus was a powerful predator in the Late Cretaceous period. It is easy to be confused with the more famous Tyrannosaurus Rex. But experts know that the bones of the Giganotosaurus were more robust and his teeth were shorter than those of its famous relatives. He also had a small brain. Both were very dangerous animals, in any case.
CARNOTAURUS is a carnivorous predatory dinosaur from the Upper Cretaceous. It lived approximately 70 million years ago. The only specimen ever found was excavated in Argentina. The Carnotaurus had a length of 9 meters and an estimated weight of 1.5 to 2 tons. His jaw was more rounded than that of his relatives, and his teeth looked like bended knife blades. Surely it was one of the most dangerous predators of its time.