Migration, Set of Dog Family, 2 Adult & Baby Animal Figures
Our brand has been in the making of this set for a while to make the BEST of the BEST set just for you! We have created a set that will last years, will be loved for long and is always fun and educational to play with - with a budget friendly price point! This set appeals to younger & older, Encourages creativity, will last you, is great for schools and for homes, is easily accessible, and the best part is - it brings family and friends together! This set encourages sharing, play, and develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It allows your creativity and imagination to explore.
- Set Features: 4 Dogs- Two adults & 2 baby- Hand painted
- Larger Dogs measure 4'' - Smaller Dogs measure 2" each - Dogs look lifelike
- Designed with detailed structure - Each Dog stands on its own - Ideal for ages 3+
- Encourages creativity & Play - Enriches children's imagination - Educational & Fun
- Perfect for animal lovers - Safety tested & approved - Ideal for schools & homes - LET'S PLAY!
Dogs are thought to have been first domesticated in East Asia thousands of years ago. Dogs have soft pads on the bottom of their feet which help them to run quickly and quietly. Dogs have sharp, strong claws on their feet which allow them to grip when running and also helps them to dig. Dogs have highly specialized teeth which allows them to both bite and tear meat apart. The tongue of the dog is vital in heat regulation as moisture on the tongue cools instantly and the cooler air is then passed into the respiratory system. Today's domestic dog is actually a subspecies of the gray wolf, a type of dog that is feared by most humans. Many people today, in all countries around the world, keep dogs as household pets and many even regard their dog as a family member.